Friday, December 31, 2010

Joined UFO Challenge

Well, I haven't done very well with this blog, have I? Now that things are slowing down and winter is here, I plan to keep this updated regularly. The main reason I'm writing today is that I have just joined a UFO Challenge with Patchwork Times. I've even learned how to add a buttom to my Blog, so it's a good day. I have lots of UFO's - unfinished objects - and most of them are listed with a similar challenge from another group. So I have decided to do something different with this challenge. I have a box of fabric panels that I want to make into living room throws or twin bed quilts, so I am listing those for this UFO Challenge. I'll dig them out in a couple days and take photos to share with you. With a little luck, I'll be able to do one a month and by the end of the year, I'll have a nice assortment of new quilts to use as gifts or use in my bedroom, or living room. Wish me luck.



UFO List
1. Christmas/Winter Fairy
2. Spring Fairy
3. Summer Fairy
4. Autumn Fairy
5. Snowy Cottage
6. Eagle Panel
7. Deer Panel
8. Dolphin tri-panel
9. Snowman Panel
10. Santa Panel
11. Nativity Panel
12. Old World Santa Panel

It's going to be fun to post photos and share my progress each month. I want to wish everyone a great 2011. May it be a fantastic year for all of us.

2 comments:

  1. HI KAREN! Now that you know at least ONE person has commented on your blog, you absolutely MUST keep up with it :0)

    Good luck on your UFOs in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Just stopped by to see your list, and wish you a happy new year! Looking forward to seeing your pictures, too. :o)

    And now two have commented. lol Keep on blogging! I'm going to try to do better with mine this year, too!

    Heather (from CQUSA)

    ReplyDelete