Thursday, March 31, 2011

March UFO update



Hello everyone,

Well, it's the end of the month and time to report on my completed UFO for the Patchwork Times challenge. I'm delighted to say that I did complete my project this month. The project of the month was the Michael Miller Christmas Tree Fairy panel. I didn't have a pattern, just made one up as I went along, but I'm delighted with how it turned out. I am posting a couple photos to share with all of you. More news in a day or two, as I get organized again, life has been crazy, but that's nothing new around here. Would love to see more patterns, using these flower fairy panels, so if anyone knows of some, please let me know.


I have other completed projects for March and will get photos of all of them tomorrow and share them. Have some fun things lined up for April, and since there is still snowon the ground, it looks like I'll have time for some of them before I can do much work outside. More news soon.


Karen in Wisconsin

7 comments:

  1. Great quilt, I love the fairies. One more UFO out of the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Doesn't feel good to have another UFO completed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a great finish, and it looks beautiful. I really love how you set the blocks. I finished one of these quilts, the flower fairy in yellow ~ can't remember her name, but I love your setting best! Sadly I'm only 2 for 3 (March let me down). Looking forward to seeing what you finish in April!
    Cheers,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful! Great job, and a unique way to set the fairy blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job finishing! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!! I think that is a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute quilt. I love that you tied it with red yarn...perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete